Tips for Cleaning Your Home after Water Damage
Watch some additional videos providing excellent tips and advice at https://goo.gl/Z2T9JO
Some Additional Tips You Should Follow:Make sure to wear protective gear and always wash your hands every after you come in contact with the water. Here are a few kinds of water that can damage your house:
1. Clean water is defined as water with no toxins and pollutants. If your house is damaged from the fire hose, broken water pipe sink and tubs. These are all considered clean water damage. But if you let the water be stagnant for more than 48hours this will become gray water.
2. Gray water is not safe for human consumption. This water has organism and chemicals the appearance of water is mostly cloudy. Laundry water, dish water, toilet water is some few examples of gray water.
3. Black water considered contaminated and unsanitary. Flood water and sewage water are considered black water.
Some Easy Steps to Follow For Water Damage Prevention:
Here are some suggestions that you can prevent water damage in your house. With these easy steps you will be free from stress due to the water damage in your house:
1. Watch your water bills; keeping in tract with your water bill can give you an idea if there is something wrong with your water pipes. Sudden increase in your water bill may indicate that there is a continuous water flowing somewhere in your house.
2. Instead of using chemical to unclog your sinks and drains, better use the snake drain. Because chemical used to unclog your sink and drains also have a harsh effect on your pipes. Constant use of the chemical may cause leaks on your pipes. Giving you more problems in the future.
3. Never throw your grease in the kitchen sink. They can build up in your pipes and it can also form a blockage.